Interview an experienced professional
As a professional speaker and high-energy communicator Cory is a seasoned and well prepared guest that injects humor, thought provoking ideas, and real world strategies that leaves viewers and listeners educated, motivated, and activated.
Cory Mosley, CSP is an award-winning Business Growth Catalyst, Professional Speaker, and Coach that helps entrepreneurs and business owners tackle and overcome their most pressing challenges so their business can grow.
A life-long entrepreneur since the age of 14, Cory made a name for himself in the Automotive Industry where his consulting and training company clients included global organizations like Volkswagen, AUDI, Mercedes, Volvo, BBDO, and Urban Science. Today, he is a sought-after expert on business growth strategies and keynotes events, advises businesses, and coaches’ entrepreneurs that are committed to succeeding.
Cory is available for interviews based on his new book
Strategies and Real Talk for First-Time Entrepreneurs
Interview Segment Ideas
- How to break free from the 6 fears entrepreneurs face
- How to deal with Imposter Syndrome – the entrepreneurs silent success killer
- The 4 C’s to find your focus as an entrepreneur
- How to deal with unsupportive friends & family while pursuing your entrepreneurial dreams
- 5 skills aspring entrepreneurs must invest in themselves
- The How I Make Money easy framework for entrepreneurs to get clarity, create a plan, and get started
Prepare your viewers to succeed at entrepreneurship
Does Your Audience Know?
- According to the Small Business Administration that we are experiencing a record-high year over year number of new business registration.
- According to MBO within the next three years more than 47.6 million people in the U.S. will be classified as full-time independent workers.
- According the U.S. Census Bureau there has been a four-year upward trend of non-employee firms, which are considered businesses that don’t employ anyone else besides the owner that reported seven-figure revenues.
What The Media Says about Cory
Joe Gumm (Morning Anchor)
KXXV ABC 25
“Cory has been a go-to guest expert on topics relating to small business and entrepreneurship. He is a seasoned and reliable expert that continues to deliver great information that impact our viewer lives. I always enjoy working with Cory and encourage all producers to have Cory on for a segment or two or three!”
Free Book Offer
Available to your Viewers & Listeners
Included with all interviews